26-Day-Old Silky Having Seizures! CLICK ME!!!

Skipper Carnes

Chirping
Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys, I think my silkie chick, Skipper, is having daily seizures. About twice a day, he will be running and playing, and all of a sudden just pause, roll his eyes, and slowly twist his neck a few times, for about 1-3 seconds. He doesn't fall down or anything? I am guessing mini seizures??? None of the other silkies ever do this, it is only Skipper. Are these mild seizures? If so, what is the treatment. His seizures have been happening since he was a newborn.

Thank you for any advice! I really want to know if there is any herbs or pills that I can give him to control his seizures if this is what he is having.

I have already seen this post, but thank you for seeing this and thinking of me. His symptoms are quite different. He rolls his eyes and his head goes sideways, not up. After about 2 seconds, he acts like it never happened. It is really weird.

He always has water around, and most of the time a put an electrolyte in the water to make it even more hydrating.

Video of him in action?

Upload video to youtube and provide a link.

You can try vitamin therapy to see if it helps. Give 400IU Vitamin E and 1/4 tablet B-Complex daily along with a little egg.
See that he's eating his chick starter very well.

Electrolytes should not be given long term. Provide fresh plain water.

Back
Top Bottom