28 days later and they disappeared

i have a silly comet named "Ursula" that always wanders away from the group and goes in the garage.
Why does she like the garage?

So glad to hear of your happy ending ....
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Mine did the same thing altho i discovered they got into a watery section of field and did'nt know how to get back out.My husband managed to walk them out.So don't give up. They did just find and stay closer ti home now.
hmm.png

Someone said earlier that predators leave feathers, otherwise its humans. This is not always true. I had a fox with kits that came and took a duck, her 12!!! Eggs all in one night. We thought it was a.person too until my mother in law saw it raid our coop of a silkie. This was midday and the fox left no feathers.

Quote:
It's just the 4 girls. Two older, two younger. They stay together at all times and had always made it back home to roost for 3 weeks straight before this event. One of the older hens seems to be the leader of the pack
wink.png

They were on lockdown all day yesterday and given lots of yummy treats. Will continue to keep them in their run for a week or so as some of you have suggested. That's what we did when we first got them. We kept them in for a week before letting them free range. They're itching to get out though. Every time I went to the door yesterday they were standing in line waiting to escape!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom