3-4 w. old chick not eating/drinking

So there are quite a few pet shops about and most of them should have the suphadim. I googled " little valley poultry " and they have 100 g satchels of amprolium for $25 and that includes post Australia wide. Perhaps you have a kind hearted granny that might like to help you out.
Family agreed to buy sulpha dim by the weekend. Chicken seems as active as before.

Poop is watery, but blood not visible. Gave buttermilk

:/ It looks fine but when it eats/drinks it keeps wiping its beak on the floor. Is this normal?

EDIT: its also kinda sneezing but it always does this. is this part of cocci?

Beak wiping is normal behavior . Chickens don't get colds, so unless there is a lot of dust in the feed the sneezing could be a sign of something else. Keep an eye on them, look for wheezing , coughing and any kind of discharge from the eyes and or nostrils. Did you get to the pet shop ?

Beak wiping is normal behavior . Chickens don't get colds, so unless there is a lot of dust in the feed the sneezing could be a sign of something else. Keep an eye on them, look for wheezing , coughing and any kind of discharge from the eyes and or nostrils. Did you get to the pet shop ?
Only can get there on the weekend. No wheezing, coughing and discharge noticeable. Feed is mostly liquid though?

OK guys sorry I have been inactive. i cured the chicken with sulpha dim but now the small ones are infected too :/ and i have returned and bought more sulphadim

what is the dosage for small chickens?i

it says budgies, canaries and finches 2 drops. and parrots and other large birds 3-4 drops. which one is it?

thanks

OK guys sorry I have been inactive. i cured the chicken with sulpha dim but now the small ones are infected too :/ and i have returned and bought more sulphadim

what is the dosage for small chickens?i

it says budgies, canaries and finches 2 drops. and parrots and other large birds 3-4 drops. which one is it?

thanks

I would dose 3-4 drops in a day to week old chick but more for larger chicks.

one chicken really isn’t doing well
it isn’t eating or drinking, have to force it to drink

help?

i fed it sulpha, no blood but it looks really unstable and ruffled

one chicken really isn’t doing well
it isn’t eating or drinking, have to force it to drink

help?

i fed it sulpha, no blood but it looks really unstable and ruffled

Are you treating your birds for Coccidiosis? Sulmet targets two species of cocci,Amprolium(Corid)will target 9 species. How long have your birds been ill and what are the ages. They have to drink the medicated water for it to work properly.

Back
Top Bottom