3+ Lemon Cuckoo Orpington Eggs

DancingHen

Songster
8 Years
Mar 11, 2011
Central Oregon Coast
I have a pair of Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons my husband bought for me from Green fire Farm. These two are so beautiful and sweet. The hen is laying like crazy despite the weather, and I hate to see them go to waste. So I am offering them here for anyone who wants to add these wonderful birds to their flock. I only have the one hen laying at the moment, so I can only offer 3+ eggs. I will put a 4th egg in the box if she lays them close enough together.

These eggs can be shipped out as soon as payment is received. If payment is sent fast enough I can ship them out on Monday, or Tuesday of next week. I will pack them as carefully as possible using bubble wrap and lots of padding. I cannot garuntee your hatch rates, however, due to conditions beyond my control once they leave here. I myself have set 4 small batches of eggs from these guys, totalling 18 eggs laid in a row, and have had 100% fertility and hatch! The chicks are all healthy and strong. I have been very happy with these birds. They are large, fluffy, healthy, and have great dispositions. The rooster has a great temperament, and takes good care of his hen. The hen is sweet and lays a ton of eggs....between 4 to 6 per week. They are pure double barred Lemon Cuckoo Orpingtons from Green Fire Farm.

You can see a lot more pictures of these two ranging in age from about 10 weeks to 8 months of age, as well as a few pictures of the chicks I recently hatched from them in this facebook album http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.164732300281123.44831.156195471134806&type=1

If
you have any more questions just ask.

82361_120.jpg

82361_076.jpg

82361_090.jpg

82361_143.jpg

82361_120_-_copy.jpg

82361_096.jpg

82361_111.jpg

82361_039.jpg

Yes a 3 egg auction. I would rather have an honest person say upfront they have only one hen, and get fresh eggs, instead of waiting on that single hen to fill a 6 egg auction. Thank you for being honest Dancinghen. Beautiful birds!

Quote:
Thank you. I just hate to see her eggs go to waste, and I know that in order to ship out eggs that are 4 days or so old I can only offer 3.

Quote:
I second that. Nothing wrong with it at all, and great pictures btw!

Back
Top Bottom