3 mix chickens in lower Delaware

SirUlrichsMom

Chirping
7 Years
Aug 21, 2012
Slower Lower Delaware
i Have 3 silkie mixes i was given as unknown hatchlings. as all the hatchlings grew these ones didnt grow as much. iv asked on here what they were before just cause i was curious and was told they were silkie mixes. they have grayish color skin under their feathers, ands some have 5 toes. i know the 2 blacks are hens but the tan im not sure... im thinking its a hen though.
My other chickens my turkey hen tend to pick on these guys and i worry they are gona get hurt.

Pics of the the 3 and a close up of the tan.

Yes they were a given to me by a friend who had hatched them for a class project. they were random mixed batch of eggs gotten at a local farmers market.
i have them in with my other chickens and my turkey hen, couple of which hatch with them but seem to be some kind of mixed LF, most are jersey giant mixes. the JGs tower over these ladies as well as pick on them. i will soon be adding more jerseys to the flock and i dont want these girls to get hurt by the hens or any roosters i may get.
they are really sweet and im hoping to find them a home soon.

I am interested in them and would spoil them...any chance you could meet me somewhere with them?

Back
Top Bottom