3 wk old chicks blood diarrhea?

Corid dosage is 2 teaspoonsful of the liquid Corid, or 1.5 teaspoonful of the powder per gallon of water  for 5-7 days. After completing Corid, give several days worth of vitamins and probiotics. Do you know what breed of chicks those are?  Certain breeds feather in slower in different areas, especially on the shoulders and back.  Most chicks are fully feather by 6-7 weeks. If you part their feathers and look closely, you should be able to see mites or lice. DE will do nothing for lice and mites.

Question about corid it says it's for cows and people at feed store never heard of it being used for chickens...also do I mix up a gallon of this stuff everyday for 5-7 days? Sorry for the bazillion questions I really appreciate everyone's help! :)

Question about corid it says it's for cows and people at feed store never heard of it being used for chickens...also do I mix up a gallon of this stuff everyday for 5-7 days? Sorry for the bazillion questions I really appreciate everyone's help!
smile.png

I mix it up in a gallon jug and then just give that a really good shaking to mix it up before refilling the water dish each day for 5-7 days, and it can take longer than that sometimes. I use it for my chickens, turkey, guineas and Peacocks, it is fine for poultry.

Back
Top Bottom