4 legged chick Clover

Pics
Mm true.. no mistake here
my thoughts too, buuuut she is a brahma who would have been vent sexed,, they knew for sure...
Well, you’d think that if a chick like that went through sexing than it would have been caught before sent off. Also, when it was placed in the box, how do you think they missed that?
As @HeatherKellyB said, someone probably did it without much thought. Vent sexers have to be quick. Or it’s possible it’s a straight run chick, which sometimes happens when extra chicks are added to orders.

Mmmm… how do i say this. I ordered 6 chicks from Cackle Hatchery, i was given 8! and one of them has 4 legs. I honestly don’t expect survival but it doesn’t seem to be in pain?? I’m not sure how I would tell… But I just don’t know what to do.
Cackle has done it again! First a rooster with no wings and now a chick with four legs! I'd keep that one and treat it well whether it's a hen or roo. Might get you rich someday. :old

Cackle has done it again! First a rooster with no wings and now a chick with four legs! I'd keep that one and treat it well whether it's a hen or roo. Might get you rich someday. :old
Seriously? I need to see those pictures! Poor little guy

* Not that I'm doubting you at all. I am genuinely curious.

Seriously? I need to see those pictures! Poor little guy

* Not that I'm doubting you at all. I am genuinely curious.
I can't remember where I saw the picture of him, so I did a quick web search for you. (I hope that you don't mind.) It pulled up some short video that is on Facebook. (I don't have a Facebook account, but I was still able to click on it.) Here's the link for you :) : https://m.facebook.com/CackleHatche...of-you-seen-him-at-the-cack/2235648926684956/

Back
Top Bottom