4 legged chick Clover

Pics
were hopeful, I had some jerk teacher today say I was too inexperinced for her to servive, we will no longer be speaking lol
Well, I hope she lives. Not saying you're inexperienced, but it's not guaranteed:(.

OK THE POST YOU'VE ALL WAITED FOR: She's fine. at 10-12 weeks we made a plan to amputate the limbs, she won't have a tail but that's ok. She listend to her heart and said it is def polymelia and not an absorbed twin. Our Clover may become a case study for Iowa State Veterinary though. That would be cool. The vet wanted to call the news station down but we declined. My father said evey single staff member came to see her and ohhhed and ahhhed. She's famous! :lau We are so happy right now you have no idea...

OK THE POST YOU'VE ALL WAITED FOR: She's fine. at 10-12 weeks we made a plan to amputate the limbs, she won't have a tail but that's ok. She listend to her heart and said it is def polymelia and not an absorbed twin. Our Clover may become a case study for Iowa State Veterinary though. That would be cool. The vet wanted to call the news station down but we declined. My father said evey single staff member came to see her and ohhhed and ahhhed. She's famous! :lau We are so happy right now you have no idea...
WOW!!!! Awesome!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom