5 Laying Hens plus coop and supplies

mkr

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
For sale:
  • 5 hens--3 Black Austrolorps, 1 Buff Orpington, 1 Barred Rock. All 5 are 1 year old, healthy, and excellent layers.
  • 1 Coop--very sturdy and predator proof. No delivery/ You haul. You could take it apart and reassemble or load it whole onto a flatbed with some strong helpers. Coop footprint is 4'x8' and it is 6' tall at the tallest point. The 'coop' area with roosts and nest boxes is 4'x4' and the 'run' is 4'x8' extending under the 'coop'. There is a sliding door and access ramp between the coop and the run. I have made a few additions since posting the pictures below, including a small door in lower left corner for access to free ranging. The entire structure is wrapped in 1/4" hardware cloth with a 18" apron. We have lots of raccoons, possums, and cats in the neighborhood and have never had any problems with critters getting in the coop.
  • Misc. supplies--12 pound metal feeder, 1 gallon bucket nipple waterer, most of a bag of nice organic feed

We are moving on fairly short notice so I am definitely open to reasonable offers. Message me if you are interested. I am located in Northeast DC. For pictures of the coop and the flock follow this link. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/683389/its-a-shed-its-a-nah-its-a-chicken-coop

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom