5 week old Orpington, Pullet or Cockerel?

Pics
I never said it worked on all breed and i never insulated people i was saying my opinion and research with work and experiments with anger wing sexing works on the regular breeds like orpington rhode island red barred rock Easter egger New hams-hire red leghorn Isa brown golden comets wydottes isbars whcich are usaul breed now dose NOT work on bantams frizzled or cock fight breeds or breed s taht tend to be small or coded with standard breed. Pleas dont mistake words without proof i have learned to keep anger in and not boost it of on chats
It doesn’t work on ANY a of those. Please just stop trolling and get off of BYC.
Your PEACOKE thread was the work of a trolling mastermind.

That was when i did not have the job of specializing in chicken i knew it was safe but when iwas off the job my vet also tutor safe but i knew that years ago just to make it seem its true i added phrase vet and that very old don't you have anything better to do than making assumptions when you don't have full evidence
Just stop. No one believes you and your gibberish.

That was when i did not have the job of specializing in chicken i knew it was safe but when iwas off the job my vet also tutor safe but i knew that years ago just to make it seem its true i added phrase vet and that very old don't you have anything better to do than making assumptions when you don't have full evidence
The lack of grammar and punctuation makes your reading hard to understand and makes you seem like you don't know what you are talking about, even though based on false claims you are spreading it's clear you do not. If you are too lazy to use punctuation when not doing an assignment, you may want to download grammarly.

I never said it worked on all breed and i never insulated people i was saying my opinion and research with work and experiments with anger wing sexing works on the regular breeds like orpington rhode island red barred rock Easter egger New hams-hire red leghorn Isa brown golden comets wydottes isbars whcich are usaul breed now dose NOT work on bantams frizzled or cock fight breeds or breed s taht tend to be small or coded with standard breed. Pleas dont mistake words without proof i have learned to keep anger in and not boost it of on chats
You‘re just spewing nonsense now. It works on EASTER EGGERS? Those are mutts! Just stop, stop, stop.

@TheOddOneOut i think best thing we can do at this point is skim over and ignore. :) (although I feel your frustration) All we can really do is provide clear, concise, correct information and let the OP work from there - I think most of us would be a lot more trusting of a well written, thoughtful response than a jumble. And the only behaviour we have control over is our own. :hugs

@TheOddOneOut i think this is the same dude that made the post about white Plymouth rocks and when told the signage was likely wrong at the farm store and they got cornish x by mistake got super angry at everyone 🤣
Yes, it's clear they are just a troll, or someone with no experience trying to sound like they know what they are talking about and being unwilling to learn.

Back
Top Bottom