6.5 week old Golden Laced Wyandotte chicks

I just wanted to follow up (because I hate finding an old post where someone didn't) and share another picture of Dorothy. "She" has continued to redden in the face and has joined the known cockerels in their pecking order games. Definitely feel like I need to choose a new name for this one 😉

The other two look much the same as the pictures I've already shared. I'll update when their genders have been determined. View attachment 3558863
Dorothy is the bird on the upper right or lower left? The upper right looks like my pullets but the lower left looks a lot more manly than any of my girls.

Do you have a closeup of Dorothy’s saddle feathers?
DSC_6599-01.jpeg

DSC_6582-01.jpeg

This is Dorothy. I'm not seeing anything pointy there yet. Here is another of their face/neck.

DSC_6578-01.jpeg

That would be amazing if they were, I'm short on pullets! Do you have pics of your pullets? I'd love to see them. Are they this red in the face? That's what's getting me, the color.

That would be amazing if they were, I'm short on pullets! Do you have pics of your pullets? I'd love to see them. Are they this red in the face? That's what's getting me, the color.

20230628_161243.jpg
20230628_161227.jpg

These are a little older pics and they are even more red now. I walked around for a week asking them if they were really dudes instead of ladies.

Back
Top Bottom