6 Blue Andalusian & Silver Laced Wyandotte x Blue Andalusian Mix Eggs

Jules713

In the Brooder
Mar 5, 2015
Texas
6 Eggs

No international shipping. Average hatch rates on shipped eggs are about 60%. I cannot guarantee what you will get. I hope that you get 100% but reality is you will probably not. Shipped eggs are a little risky.

These eggs are a mix. Some will be blue andalusian, and some will be a mix of a silver laced wyandotte roo and blue andalusian hen.
Included are pictures of what you can expect. Total price is $22.00. If you are interested in more than 6 eggs message me. All payments made through Paypal only ---> [email protected] Please make sure your paypal shipping address is up to date! If you have any questions feel free to message or email me.

I will ship on Monday through Wednesday.
** Once you receive your eggs from me, carefully unpack them and place them large side up in a carton for at least 12 hours outside your incubator ( this allows the air sacks to stabilize after shipment). Then place them in the incubator. If there is a problem please contact me so we can work it out. I do my best to securely package my eggs, but I am not accountable for any postal mistakes. I do guarantee that I will send you fresh eggs with a high degree of fertility. I sell what I hatch.

Also, I bubble wrap each egg individually and pack them with shredded newspaper, I found this is the best method for shipping eggs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom