6+ Blue Bantam Cochin hatching eggs

FlightsofFancy

Songster
12 Years
Jan 22, 2008
Canton, GA
6 + Blue Bantam Cochin hatching eggs from PQ , but painstakingly culled for quality. This pen has all blue hens and roo that lay a nice cream egg. Feathering is full and beautifully blue! Fertility is excellent and I just candled the eggs in my incubator with 100% fertility.
Each egg is wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a XL egg carton then packed in a priority box and mailed the day payment is received.

5919_img_1912.jpg

Why Thank You!! I just absolutely love these birds! The Roo is sweet and will allow my 5 year old to hold him. They free range everyday and we have to be careful not to open the car doors while they are out because they will follow us anywhere. I actually got half way down our drive way before I realized one of the hens was in the car.
tongue.png

Quote:
You notice that they are locked away when you come over......I know you would sneak off with one under your shirt.
gig.gif

Quote:
You notice that they are locked away when you come over......I know you would sneak off with one under your shirt.
gig.gif

That's why you and I are such good friends. You understand me.
tongue.png

Thank you! I have had Bantam Blue Cochins for about 3 years. This particular group is only about 9 months old. I started out with 25 and kept what I thought was the best and now have 6 hens and 1 roo.

Below the Bird that started our passion for Blue Bantam Cochins......Blue Bell!

5919_raya_bbell.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom