Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
Rare Feathers Farm is proud to offer:

Auction Info:

6+ Purebred, Muscovy HATCHING EGGS, plus any extras I have at the time of mailing.

In two pens, I have a blue drake, two chocolate ducks, a pair of silvers, a lavender drake and a blue fawn duck. These are eggs from whichever pen is laying and there are no guarantees on color.

However, all of the ducklings will be blue, chocolate, lavender, silver or blue fawn. I also do have an 8 year old black pied female in there that doesn't lay very often but there is a slim possibility you'd get an egg from her. She mostly just bosses everyone else around and tries to steal eggs to sit on.
smile.png

These are large birds, with the drakes weighing 12-14lbs! The hens are 5-7lbs

The eggs are fertile & shipped fresh!

DSCN5195.jpg

Breed Info:

These are PUREBRED, QUALITY birds from excellent stock. I have even seen them eat ants, they eat every bug they see. They are also excellent weed eaters, they love weeds! I have also seen Muscovies eat MICE! One of my cats stirred up a mouse nest & the ducks were over in it, fighting over the baby mice!

DSCN5201.jpg

The Muscovies are quiet, as a matter of fact, they are about the quietest duck there is. They do not quack, but they do make a variety of hissing sounds, as well as squeaks.

The ducks are EXCELLENT layers of large (edible) eggs, especially in spring, and will very broody, wonderful setters! One of my females hatched out 12 chicken eggs & then 15 of her own eggs within a few weeks!

DSCN4026.jpg

Baby ducklings imprint very easily to people & are very friendly.

Hatching Info:

Muscovy duck eggs take 35-37 days to hatch!

Incubation Hatching Muscovy

Day 1-25 Day 26-28 35 Days

Temperature 99.5 98.5 98.5

Humidity 86% 94% 94%

Turns/day 3-7 0 0

DSCN4025.jpg

Additional Shipping Info:

Each egg will be individually wrapped to prevent breakage while they are in transit. I will send any/all extras just in case any of the eggs do crack or break.

I will ship the eggs as close to the beginning of the week as possible (I ship on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and sometimes on Thursdays) so they will not sit at the post office over the weekend. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me, I will be more than happy to answer you!

Fine Print:

I guarantee fresh and fertile eggs of the breed auctioned. However, I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm--such as shipping & handling, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.
Patience

Please remember I am not a 24-hour fast food place where you can order and expect service immediately! I am doing this as a hobby and I work as fast and efficiently as the time allows. I do have a 40+ hour per week "real job." I cannot guarantee specific availability dates, as I cannot guarantee the laying rate of each of the many breeds that I have. I will get to each and every person that places an order - in the order the date that I receive that order through the web store.

PAYMENT AND SHIPPING POLICY:

PayPal, ONLY--NO E-CHECKS! If you'd like to pay by personal check or money order, please order from my website and understand the current wait time for shipments on my website is 2-3 weeks.

Payment must be received within 2 days of auction end or item will be re-listed & negative feedback WILL be left! Remember, eggs are gathered for the auction. If you take a few days to pay--your eggs will be sitting here waiting.

GOOD LUCK & HAPPY HATCHING!

babyduck003.jpg

I cannot guarantee hatch-ability due to many variables out of my control after the eggs leave my farm-shipping, incubation equipment, and incubation methods.

Back
Top Bottom