6+ Frizzle eggs / $6.00 plus shipping / from SC / Wed, 12/17

Are these sold yet?
tongue.png

Yikes!! Kelly has a headless chicken! I swear it couldn't have come from here! My chickens all have heads.
smile.png

I'd love to trade for some quail eggs if they are laying. I'm game to try to ship Fri if you are.

Amy, got the email and replied. I'll get them out tomorrow morning.

Otherwise, the next ship date will be next year, 1/02/09.
Wow, 2009 is sooo close.
smile.png

Lisa

Hey, I would love to trade some eggs! Do you want Coturnix or Button or some of both? I'm going to have you ship to a different address though since I'll be at my parents' for Christmas.

By the way your PM box is full.

Hi Kelly! Yes, my inbox is 'out-of-order'. Just email me --- tubersnrootsatbellsouthdotnet (addy below or link at left).
Send me the address to ship the eggs. If that will make things too complicated (getting eggs somewhere other than home and transporting them home), we can wait and trade when you get back.
I have some Button hens here (old girls), but would mostly be interested in trying other quail --- mix them up and surprise me
smile.png

Thanks,
Lisa

Dipsy - e-mailing you!

amy - I do sell my Button eggs, but I don't have that many that are laying right now, so I can only do small quantities. Let me know if you're interested!

Dipsy - I e-mailed you the other day, but hadn't heard back, so I was just wondering if you got it. I was just trying to figure out how many eggs you were sending and how many quail eggs you wanted in return. I also need to give you the address and get yours.

Back
Top Bottom