Where do I adopt from?
In my area there are several shelters that have barnyard pets for adoption. If I go on Petfinder I can ALWAYS find ducks that need homes under birds. Personally, I have adopted 4 ducks. 3 I found on Craigslist that had been abandoned on a pond. One found me through word of mouth. She needed a safe home, they knew I had ducks.

I agree that adoption is the best option. The businesses selling ducks are not ethical and I choose not to support them. That is my personal opinion. I also don't support dog or cat breeders.

In my area there are several shelters that have barnyard pets for adoption. If I go on Petfinder I can ALWAYS find ducks that need homes under birds. Personally, I have adopted 4 ducks. 3 I found on Craigslist that had been abandoned on a pond. One found me through word of mouth. She needed a safe home, they knew I had ducks.

I agree that adoption is the best option. The businesses selling ducks are not ethical and I choose not to support them. That is my personal opinion. I also don't support dog or cat breeders.
I’ll jump on PetFinder when I get home! Thanks for the tips!

Back
Top Bottom