6+ Wheaten/Barred Wheaten Shamo Eggs

They'll scratch around at whatever they want. We have very few "ornamental" gardens though, and so far no damage done, as for our vegetables and the sort. . . Those are fenced off.
smile.png
A simple 2-3 ft fence can work.

Quote:
Not if I make it to your house before then and during the weeeeeee hours of the night on the hunt for Shamos. I promise I'll be quiet and won't disturb your sleep, you won't even know I was there........
wink.png
big_smile.png
lau.gif
gig.gif

I love them! I think I need that rooster for my husband. He would really get a kick out of one of those, and I bet the red tailed hawks would think twice about poaching the yard with one of those stags (I think you called them) patrolling the area.

Its going on my wish list.....
love.gif

In terms of how loud, I'd say normal for a large bird. Ever had a BIG breed of rooster before? They have a very low pitched, deep voice. If behind a building or in a building, it just sounds like a hound howling or dog loudly growling or something. . .

Pinkchick, with you being so close by, I have some chicks right now that once old enough, will be sold as pullets or stags/cockerels if you're interested. That will be in a couple months though.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Just a couple girls and a boy would be great.....showed them to my nephew yesterday and told him..."I want those" ....lol.....he was stuck on Delawares until he saw these babies yesterday.....but the first thing he said was, "they look prehistoric......you sure their chickens?

You just let me know and DH and I can arrange something. It also gives me a little time to prep a coop space specifically for them.
woot.gif

The same as any other 6+ auction
wink.png
But still, I myself saved 11 eggs over 15 days and got only ONE dud out of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom