6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

Well, the person I found that had eggs I could buy turned out to be really flaky. So that one fell through. I was hoping for local eggs but I may have to buy shipped again.

(FALSE ALARM! MY FLOCK IS MYCOPLASMA FREE!
celebrate.gif
)

We will be hatching the offspring of Big Papa and Big Mama for New Years!

love.gif

We will start collecting her eggs 12/04/2014 and put all seven (hopefully!) in the incubator.

I'm hoping for some really nice chicks from this breeding.
pop.gif

MrsB

celebrate.gif
)

love.gif

We will start collecting her eggs 12/04/2014 and put all seven (hopefully!) in the incubator.

pop.gif

MrsB
That is great news!

The test is very helpful and I hope the hatching goes well!

celebrate.gif
)

love.gif

pop.gif

MrsB
I'm so glad they tested negative! I think too many people decide to cull their flocks from just assuming that their flocks have mycoplasma or coryza.

-Kathy

Not sure if I will set my bator up for this one or not. We are in the middle of having a cabin built & it will need lots of work inside once the shell is done. Staying in a tiny rv in the meantime with no room to put the bator. We shall see if I have everything ready by then. This is the longest my bator has been off in over 3 years. It got a 2 week brrak during a move last winter. It's been off for 3 weeks now & may not get turned back on til Feb/Mar when the turkeys get back to laying.

So I found a nest of duck eggs, pretty sure they're muscovy eggs, so thinking about setting some of those next week.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom