6th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2015 Hatch-A-Long

See missed this one by hours

.... Trailer joe. :gig

Welcome!

I might know someone that could find some space in an incubator.....
hahahaha but what would I with them after that?? No smelly babies in the house no way no how. Working on predator proofing my feed shed for littles in brooder but I wouldn't sleep with them out there in January even with a heat source.
Most people in my area are into cornishx, rir, white leghorns, and whatevet a dominecker is.
dominecker = dominique, a beautiful American heritage breed. If anyone had nice ones close to me I would snap up those eggs in a hurry.

I have never heard of trader joes. I know trailer joe. Hes a jam up welder who works on boat trailers over in eufaula al
This cracked me up!
gig.gif
Trader Joes is a super market chain known for offering cool stuff, healthy stuff and healthier stuff at really decent prices. They sell fertile eggs and a bunch of people here on BYC...a lot of them from Northern California...have hatched them successfullyy.

Are you kidding me?
Yes, which is why the cold is not as bad as heat for hatching eggs. I think it was Mitch last year or the year before that hatched eggs that had been frozen but the shell was not cracked.

I did do some poking around and there have been some studies on it.

Eggs are amazing!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom