Stormlillyevans

Chirping
Jul 1, 2020
Hi everyone!! I have just ordered this 7 egg incubator for EBay. And I have heard very bad reviews from it. It would really boost my confidence if someone has had a successful hatch from this incubator. If anyone can find any facts or way to use this incubator would be even better!! I have never hatch any eggs before and really nervous as I have spent a lot of money doing the project. Please help me I would really appreciate it xxx

Attachments

• 7CC3528A-3C1C-4FFC-BC04-621194DF7C36.png
    7CC3528A-3C1C-4FFC-BC04-621194DF7C36.png
    643.6 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone!! I have just ordered this 7 egg incubator for EBay. And I have heard very bad reviews from it. It would really boost my confidence if someone has had a successful hatch from this incubator. If anyone can find any facts or way to use this incubator would be even better!! I have never hatch any eggs before and really nervous as I have spent a lot of money doing the project. Please help me I would really appreciate it xxx
Welcome to BYC! I've seen several threads about members having good hatch rates on those. Just make sure you put a calibrated thermometer inside to be sure the temp is accurate. Good luck! Hopefully someone who has one will come along soon.

Welcome to BYC! I've seen several threads about members having good hatch rates on those. Just make sure you put a calibrated thermometer inside to be sure the temp is accurate. Good luck! Hopefully someone who has one will come along soon.
Omg!! Thank you so much for replying! I would love to take a look at those threads. Do you recommend any good ones that talk about my incubator?

I remember reading about this incubabor by a lady on this site who purchased a few of them...... and surprisingly she was successful with hatches, so there's hope there for you.
Thank you so much for replying! If you know anyone on this site that has had a successful hatch please let me know so I can contact them. Once again thank you for your support ☺️Xx

I found it! Do a search,.......... 'UPDATE - HATCHED (And a question) External pip in cheap mini incubator!'

Sorry, I'm not computer savvy and don't know how to link it or whatever. But do a search on that and see if it pops up. Her name is, "LinzeeBrie".

Back
Top Bottom