8 Lavender Bantam Ameraucana eggs

Little Ameraucana Mom

Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!
14 Years
Jul 8, 2008
Greencastle, In
this is for 8 lavender bantam ameraucana eggs. I do have 1 black lavender split hen in the group. Please pay at auctions end, so I can get them shipped saturday.
Paypal: [email protected]
12879_silver.jpg

12879_picture_218.jpg

12879_meganandlance.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
You're not alone! I just ordered my 4th brinsea20eco. I figure it's a cheaper hobby than knitting and lots of other hobbies I've had in the past....

Edited to add: I would love some of those cute birds, but since our birds free range, the hawks grab up any small birds. I let a silkie out for the first time and she/he was eaten within hours. Maybe later we'll get an enclosed run for the little guys.

Last edited:
Quote:
You're not alone! I just ordered my 4th brinsea20eco. I figure it's a cheaper hobby than knitting and lots of other hobbies I've had in the past....

Edited to add: I would love some of those cute birds, but since our birds free range, the hawks grab up any small birds. I let a silkie out for the first time and she/he was eaten within hours. Maybe later we'll get an enclosed run for the little guys.

have a family of hawks not 200 yds from my coops, but they have never bothered my bantams, and bantams is all I have. I guess I've been lucky !! Or they are eating all the road kill, on the highway by our house !!!

Back
Top Bottom