8+ Porcelain D'uccle Eggs and 3 lavender/porcelain d'uccle eggs

Stooooop it!
smile.png
. Y'all are making me want to go back on my word in telling Mary she could have these! Lol!!! Little porcelain and lavender babies, lavender silkies...eeeek! I have the misfortune of not being a very patient person as it stands. I'm the queen of instant gratification...it's my one flaw. Lol! Ok...my one of many....

Kristen

Again... I am not selling any eggs from this silkies... only d'uccles in this auction.. But Sonew here is a pic I just took... the girl in the back ground looks rough, sorry she had just dipped her head in the water. She really is quite beautiful, too.

000_0636.jpg

Quote:
Thank you, Thank you. I am so in love with him. He is very near perfect. One of his 5th toes doesn't turn backwards, wings could be tighter... that is it. The hen is about the same, only one toe and could be tighter winged. The blue/lav is perfect. IMO. Someone will find faults, I am sure.

There is 8 Porcelain d'uccle eggs and I also have 3 Lav d'uccle eggs, I will include the lav d'uccle eggs (if the winner wants them) + add what ever the porc lay tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom