8+ Porcelain D'uccle Eggs and 3 lavender/porcelain d'uccle eggs

upintheholler

Songster
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Bristol Va/Tn area
This auction is for 8+ of my beautiful Porcelain D'uccle eggs... Super sweet and loving little birds! All eggs will be individually bubble wrapped then packed in wood shavings then in a bubble wrap padded box. I have had very good hatch rates with this shipping method even in the recent cold. But as with all shipped eggs, I cannot guarantee your hatch rates. Please ask if you have any questions, thanks... Donna-Marie I will also be including 3 porcelain/lavender d'uccle cross eggs. These babies will be lavenders.

Porcelainhenupclose-1.jpg
000_0195-1.jpg
PorcelainDuccles-1.jpg

Last edited:
I also have a pen of 4 porcelain d'uccle pullets with a lavender d'uccle roo, this cross should produce lavenders.. I can do half and half on this auction or add a couple lavender d'uccle "extras" to the winners shipment.
000_0552-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my!
droolin.gif

They are quite possibly the most lovely dilute d'Uccle that I've ever seen in the states.
love.gif

There are so many things in the way of my being able to do anything about this.
he.gif

It's winter, I'm moving, I'm working on the place that I bought that I'm moving to, and it's not just decorating, it's big stuff like WATER & HOT WATER!
I've got to get the coops and runs moved and set up.
barnie.gif

I just can't take on any new chicks or chickens right now. Dang!!!
th.gif

If it's OK, can I PM you so I don't loose your contact, then when the dust settles later on in the season, I'll get with you and see about getting a started pair possibly. How much are they?
My Gosh but they are gorgeous!
yippiechickie.gif

Sure thing, save me... LOL.. I have babies hatched out from them and I have a group set to hatch for the next two weeks in a row. I may hatch out some more just depends on how the girls lay.

Back
Top Bottom