9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
I’m in I have been collecting my silkies eggs since 1 December. I have a borrowed LG still air up and running. It’s got shipped eggs in it but they are still clear After 2 weeks so pretty sure they didn’t survive USPS scenic tour around New England for a week, so they are coming out. I was thinking of asking Santa for this incubator any thought on it?
74A1E5E7-0116-4215-A559-9E32AC5B734B.jpeg

I’m in I have been collecting my silkies eggs since 1 December. I have a borrowed LG still air up and running. It’s got shipped eggs in it but they are still clear After 2 weeks so pretty sure they didn’t survive USPS scenic tour around New England for a week, so they are coming out. I was thinking of asking Santa for this incubator any thought on it?
View attachment 1204825
Janoel incubators have a good reputation.

Blue Welcome.png
to the hatch a long!

I have the Janoel 12 and it worked ok but I got myself an Incuview as a self-birthday present and my first and latest hatch in it was my first 100% hatch.

It’s LOADED!

I’m early.
Thank you. I’m trying to stay around $50-60. I don’t plan to incubate very often because my Silkies motto is if it fits, we sit :lau
But I would like something small I can play around with that isn’t as finicky as this LG.

Back
Top Bottom