9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
But Connie is putting my name on one of hers and when it hatches she is going to get on a plane and fly here with my chick! Isn't she the bestest?!:wee
hug behind.gif

But Connie is putting my name on one of hers and when it hatches she is going to get on a plane and fly here with my chick! Isn't she the bestest?!:wee
Slight change of plans..:confused:
Just got off the phone with my travel agent. She says that airfare has gone up 37% this holiday season because of overwhelming demand and to weather related losses contributing to a trickle down effect passed down to customers.
So I decided to ship your birdie by building one of these babies! Saving a little pocket change if you know what I mean.;)
:wee:wee:wee

Last edited:
Just got the phone with my travel agent. She says that airfare has gone up 37% this holiday season because of overwhelming demand and to weather related losses contributing to a trickle down effect passed down to customers.
So I decided to ship your birdie by building one of these babies! Saying a little pocket change if you know what I mean.;)

Just when I think I may have said or done the craziest thing on this forum..... welp, here ya go......

Just got the phone with my travel agent. She says that airfare has gone up 37% this holiday season because of overwhelming demand and to weather related losses contributing to a trickle down effect passed down to customers.
So I decided to ship your birdie by building one of these babies! Saying a little pocket change if you know what I mean.;)
Oo! I want one!!!

Back
Top Bottom