9th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2018-hatch-a-long

Pics
Ok so i had to help them -_- their zip line was way to small and they couldn't fit out of the holes they made lol
We lost one... and i think 1 did an internal peep and died and 2 others didnt make it at all... when all have hatched and all good i will egg topsy and see what happen..
20171230_113720.jpg

Rooster to 5 of 7 eggs in lockdown died last night. No apparent problems. I was debating on keeping him but wasn’t planning on it being this way. Only 8 months old. My mixed birds are living much longer than the standard breeds.

Going to candle one last time, then go ahead and move them into the hatcher for lockdown. Picked up some no-skid drawer liner to try this go around. Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good hatch! Yay!
I'm sure your duckies are going to do great @Hope Hughes !

Im rooting for that turkey! Im dying to get turkeys! Also I have river rocks all around the bottom of my incubator for heat sinks. I think it works rather well!
Good luck everyone! Keep the pictures coming!
Best wishes for a great hatch!

Ok so i had to help them -_- their zip line was way to small and they couldn't fit out of the holes they made lol
We lost one... and i think 1 did an internal peep and died and 2 others didnt make it at all... when all have hatched and all good i will egg topsy and see what happen..
View attachment 1222004
A cute little quacker though!

Sorry for the ones that did not make it

Back
Top Bottom