A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Judy is at our Grandkids today, when she left she asked me to try and figure out some way to keep the turkeys off the deck or something we can do to discourage them... For the life of me I cannot think of anything we could do to keep them off the deck..
Did you try a big sign of her naked in the snow with a leaf blower in her hand? That will do the trick! :lau

Did you try a big sign of her naked in the snow with a leaf blower in her hand? That will do the trick!
lau.gif

That would only succeed in me dying off a pillow held over my face as I sleep..

Judy is at our Grandkids today, when she left she asked me to try and figure out some way to keep the turkeys off the deck or something we can do to discourage them... For the life of me I cannot think of anything we could do to keep them off the deck..
:lau Naughty Ralphie!! Hmm... I could use that for black mail.... What's her email address? :cool:

I am thinking Judy needs help. I did not realize how much she despises the turkeys on the deck..

BTW I know Snitch was not on the deck, the rest were.  Snitch was with me. I went and gathered eggs, and started the heat in the pole barn so I can work out there bare handed today.

While I was out there with Snitch, Judy was going to take a shower to go visit our grandkids.

For you that do not know this our deck is completely blocked from any other house or persons view, we are very secluded in that way.  Just as she was crawling in the shower she saw the turkeys on the deck. She ran out naked with the leaf blower to get them off the deck.

It is 5 below here. This is not a smart thing to do, a persons bits can freeze in seconds.  When Snitch and I came around the corner from the coop to see this, Snitch really went crazy!  Even Snitch knows her obsession about her deck is unhealthy..

It gives a whole new level to the Minnesota Underwear coop run..  

After 4 kids, running outside naked I might whap myself in the eye. Bras are my friend.

Hahahahahahah! That's all I can say!

I think you are pushing your luck! If you will continue the next time a bird on a deck will look like that!
:lol:

Last edited:
Dang Judy is tough! And Ralph, treats on the deck...tsk, tsk!

So it was getting toward "Turkey Tuck-In" time and here is Daisy waiting for me on the porch rail. Annie was sitting on one of the steps. They are pretty good about bedtime. They gather on the porch & follow me to the pen. Well, ok...they do get a bedtime treat. ;)

I was trying to get a shot of her punk mohawk in all its glory. But it didn't show up very well.

I can see it when I enlarge the picture.

I cleaned the deck now so when Judy gets home she will have no clue the turkeys got treats on the deck..

I had to chase 4 into the coop again tonight.

Also the RP Tom followed me as if to jump me. I will wring his neck and process him in seconds if he does jump me. I am thinking he has lost his right to breed.

Went to go see how everyone was tucked in for the night and look what WAS staring right at me under the turkey roost,, no more possum,, scared the begebies, out of the turkeys feathers and birds went flying but they settled down quick enough.. gotta say scared the begebies out of me 2 he was only about 3 ft away when I noticed him.

Back
Top Bottom