A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Jwlpoultry...bet Ralphie would give you a deal on a few of his toms! They are gorgeous rusty slates...or maybe they are slates that have rusted.

Jwlpoultry...bet Ralphie would give you a deal on a few of his toms! They are gorgeous rusty slates...or maybe they are slates that have rusted.

I'm not really looking for more right now especially toms just was getting an idea for future maybe.

Ralphie how many turkeys you got and what flavors (colors)?

I think I have 21-22.

I have slates (self and blues0
Bronze
Royal Palm
Blacks

My rusty slate and Red Blue Bronze.

I think that is it, I have been getting rid of some, and will be getting rid of more (fast) in next month. I would not want to be those that do not sell....

Ralphie these hens freakin hate me! I think they are mad at me for something... They have settled down a little bit they still hate me...

Holm, the real question is if they like Mr. T

Actually Mr. T doesnt not like them... One of the hens was chasing a chicken todsy and Mr. T chased her all over for it... Maybe I need to get some fancy reservation set up at a fancy place and havs them fall in love. And if that doesnt work I could always have them slip somethings in their drinks.

Holm-I bet they'll come around eventually though a valentine's day getaway probably wouldn't hurt :)

Last night, Mary spent the night in the nest and tried again tonight. I kicked her feathered butt out but she may be a bit persistent.

Back
Top Bottom