A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I'm so disappointed. I thought that spring was coming. Snow is almost off of the ground then I look at my weather forecast.
All that I can see is snow, snow, snow. We might get another 6 inches in 2 days. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same here. Maybe same storm or at least part of it. Last nights rain had to be 1 inch. Supposed to rain all week. Slippery stuff.

For the record..

I am too young to remember Moose goosin.

And who is this Mason Williams guy...

I might have hear classical gas once when I was an infant..

lau.gif

Just west of here it is windy like that every other day. You hear about freight trucks getting blown over near Livingston constantly, and they have shut down the interstate there due to winds. It truly is the windiest city in America. Luckily it usually becomes a light 15-20 mph breeze once it gets here, but we get plenty of windstorms and sn occasional tornado.

For the record..

I am too young to remember Moose goosin.

And who is this Mason Williams guy...

I might have hear classical gas once when I was an infant..

lau.gif
gig.gif

You may not have heard of it but not because you are too young. It probably wasn't the genre of music that you listened to just like I didn't listen to ACDC and that type of music.

Last edited:
gig.gif

You may not have heard of it but not because you are too young. It probably wasn't the genre of music that you listened to just like I didn't listen to ACDC and that type of music.

I did not either, I am a country guy now, I listened to the stuff back then that sounds like country today does, Eagles, Neil Diamond. The Guess who was the first band I saw in concert at a local high school.

I tried to learn to play classical gas, but failed miserably with it.

I did have a wild side to when "White Rabbit" came out I could not get enough of it either, but I had no idea what the lyrics meant..

My Dad had polio when I was a infant so he was confined to a wheel chair and crutches for several years when I was a kid. He made his living trying to farm and as a guitar player. He was old time country genre, I know every Gene Autry, Tex Ritter, Hank Snow type song ever written. It was driven into me as a kid.

I Was never much for the Grateful Dead type either except for a short spell in High school when I played in a hard rock band that did my hearing no good. We had a drummer that thought the world shined on drummers and insisted we play "in a Gadda da eva" (spelling every gig and 4 times a night) (almost) So he could do his great imitation of the dead....

It gave us a 20 minute break anyways..... We had a like minded organ player that thought he should be louder than anyone else including the lead singer. Also the drummer was not as good as he thought He rushed every beat he touched......

Whew,, Music history on a turkey thread,,Oh my!

Back
Top Bottom