A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I am liking your post mostly because I LIKE that the snow is up there!!! I have today and tomorrow of around 50 degrees and then, like Memphis said, the bottom is going to drop out. Teen temps, rain, sleet, and snow - argggggggggggg. At least no one is calling for a blizzard yet and the temps won't be as bad as last week. I get tired of watching water pipes. Son fixed what leaks I had and is supposed to come back this weekend to fix toilet tank and drain pipe - yeah they broke, too. I am actually X'ing a calendar for the end of April.
:oops:

X1000! It's nice to have today and tomorrow to enjoy the weather but there'll be some serious freeze over tomorrow night. I think I'll be hibernating again, big time.

Please use caution when approachin the corner of hippity and hoppity lanes... there is a ten bean pile up. It seems to be clearin up nicely now that the greens are flowin through

View attachment 1233159 View attachment 1233160

Around the next corner we have business as usual and then the spa is booked for the rest of the afternoon.

View attachment 1233161 View attachment 1233162

Up the road a bit the Strut Yer Stuff stripper club seems to be takin off well for their re-grand openin. There is a seemingly nice crowd already gathered.

View attachment 1233163 View attachment 1233164 View attachment 1233165 .

Lol, love it!

2458BA27-68F7-4547-BE56-3D422EC4ED8C.jpeg
OH! Alomst forgot.... kamikazi mama left the door to cell block B open... there was an escapee at one point. He went back in to give the others the all clear.... and was not seen again.
BE5FD98F-B500-43B0-A07B-30DFC69B0728.jpeg

Please use caution when approachin the corner of hippity and hoppity lanes... there is a ten bean pile up. It seems to be clearin up nicely now that the greens are flowin through

View attachment 1233159 View attachment 1233160

Around the next corner we have business as usual and then the spa is booked for the rest of the afternoon.

View attachment 1233161 View attachment 1233162

Up the road a bit the Strut Yer Stuff stripper club seems to be takin off well for their re-grand openin. There is a seemingly nice crowd already gathered.

View attachment 1233163 View attachment 1233164 View attachment 1233165 .
:yuckyuck

Last update of current affairs today... i think....

Two miles down the road a piece a lil heifer is squallin her lil throat hoarse cause she was taken from her mama’s milky boosom at 10:29 this mornin. After the vet inspected the handy dandy workins of his majikal straws of goo from a few months ago on the partial herd of 12. News in the labor and delivery ward there was a beautiful baby black angus heifer evicted from her last current warm n cozy situation at 12:33 in the pm. Maman and heifer are both doin jus fine. Feet first then nose like a good lil lady and easy peasy plop on the ground and she was here!

Well it was 67 today....dropping around midnight with high wind, freezing rain & sleet, then snow. It's the ice that scares me. Last time we had a big ice storm I was without power for 3 weeks.
My turkey girls saddles are getting REALLY red! Hoping for eggs soon. Our temps are going below freezing again for this upcoming week. Wonder if that will affect them starting to lay....

Had strong wind and sideways rain here. Didn’t even bother opening the coop door because I knew they’d just stand and look out and scream at me to fix it. So I gave them feed and mealworms in the coop and left them. Poor things, lol.

I told my flock this morning when I left them out to enjoy it today. It's going to be a big, wet, muddy, mess but it's the last warm day. Most of the snow has melted away over the past 2 days. It's 53° right now. BUT we have a winter weather advisory in effect, starting at 7pm. Temps are going to drop dramatically on us and it's going to start snowing again overnight. High for tomorrow is only 15° :hit

Btw, if anyone likes girl scout cookies, tis the season lol. Link in my signature :)

Back
Top Bottom