A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

You know how the weather works around here. Yesterday morning and the night before the temperature was in the mid 40°s and got up to 48° before the cold front came through. I got a dusting of a 1/4" of really fine snowflakes. The temperature dropped to 11°F and was back up to 20° by this morning and it is now up to 32° and sunny and of course it is windy.
Yeah yeah. We got the brunt of the storm up here, but it's supposed to hit 40 tommorow. For now, it's still hanging around 0 and still snowing off and on, but it will all start melting tomorrow. That means snow men and forts. The sloppy snow sticks the best.

which smores do you have? In nh we have one kind but in MA there is a different one

ETA - oops, you have the ones NH has, not sure i like the MA ones

I wish we had the other ones. I like the ones we have but I REALLY want to try the other ones. It makes no sense to me that different areas have different cookies!

Didn't they have gluten free cookies? I didn't see any listed.

Toffee-tastics are Gluten free :)

Yes the you do click on the toffee tastic

Beat me to it!

View attachment 1233804

so this was my night, the roof let go and buried the quail coop

Oh no! Hope the quail are all ok!

Thanks I ordered some from her :drool
Are the snowed in quail ok?

Thank you!

I just spent the past hour scraping off poop boards and cleaning up the dog poop that was all revealed when the snow melted. I figured I better get things done now, while everything is thawed before it all refreezes tonight. While I was doing the chicken coop, Miss Pirate escaped the turkey coop and came to hang out and explore the coop while I was working in it. Then, in the turkey coop, Cuddles was upset that I wasn't in there strictly to pay attention to her. She kept coming up behind me and pecking at my back, pulling my hair and pushing up against me until I would stop what i was doing and give her a big hug. Romeo was standing behind me, on the floor, doing his famous tap dance and Pebbles was just standing in the poop, right in my way and had to be picked up and moved since she refused. Such brats! I love my turkeys :)

I wish we had the other ones. I like the ones we have but I REALLY want to try the other ones. It makes no sense to me that different areas have different cookies!

Toffee-tastics are Gluten free :)
Oh no! Hope the quail are all ok!
i dont really like the other ones, it almost tastes minty, and has zero marshmallow

super fat graham cracker, coated in something white, then dipped in chocolate
meh

Aurora I can just picture your turkeys helping you with your chores. Annie also will tug on my cloths for attention. Daisy just waits for me to sit down then hops on the chair arm or my lap. But they both have to be in the middle of all activity. They helped me clean out my van last week while it was warm. The neighbors got a kick out of that. I'm sure we looked like the three stooges.

We ended up with a few inches of ice covered by a few inches of snow. I stayed inside drinking tea with lots of honey. And reading. Kept the birds in their runs. Kicked the dogs out a few times. Enjoyable day actually. Guess I'll try & get the girls out today....or not. Still cold and all the icey mess is sticking around.

Back
Top Bottom