A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by duluthralphie, Apr 5, 2015.

1. memphis

memphis Overrun With Chickens

Aug 6, 2012
    Ralphie. ....chocolate milk with schnapps? Huh...never have tried that!

It still 70 here this evening. Spent a lovely time with the girls. I have 5 pecan trees so I cracked them pecans & acorns. They loved it. Boy have they got me trained! :D

2. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota

You may be way too far south of the Mason DIxon line to try hot cocoa and peppermint schnapps with a touch of cinnamon. I am drinking one as I type. They are so good on nasty nights.

3. Coffee 1st

Coffee 1st Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2015
    Now offering classes in Political Correctness and BYC. These classes are available in Rednieckese and Minnesotan.

As an added incentive to new students, we will be allowing them to audit our previous class on proper alcohol consumption and trolling the internet. (this is not the same as being an internet troll) Coffee teaches that class along with basic web stalking.

I am a Certified Internet troll-er and Web Stalker i received my certificate at the Jerry Springer Academy, I did attend the Dr.Phil`s School of Advanced Stalking but was dismissed for ,,,well the reason does not really matter...I tend to like to leave gifts,Photos and Emails for my person of interest.. That is also where Ralphies Camp Day training came in handy... I highly recommend attending that course when its available..

I will also be attending the alcohol consumption class again,I feel like I did not receive enough training in that area i don't remember the 2nd half of that class,, unfortunately Raplhie does NOT offer free repeat courses...

I'm usually on the MN BYC but as part of my WEB Stalking skills and advertisement of Ralphies courses i felt the need to post over in your`all`s Turkey Chat....

1 person likes this.
  4. duluthralphie

duluthralphie Chicken Wrangler extrodinaire Premium Member

Jul 11, 2014
    Orrock township, Minnesota
    If I was to offer a free repeat, I would not have enough money for my Hot Cocoa!

5. memphis

Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Coffee, so glad your trolling !! I need a favor! Can you sneak over to Ralphie 's and kidnap Penguin for me?? He obviously doesn't understand that poor adolescent turkey boy! He is not guiding and helping him through life's challenges. He's fallen in with a bad crowd. It's not his fault! He's a young impressionable jake! I'm afraid he'll end up in Guinea Gulag! He'd be lost FOREVER if that happened.

6. charmedbaker

charmedbaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Well, I dropped Charlie off at the turkey lady's farm. She said she would look into his breed and consider keeping him because he is tame for the kids to raise etc. But she could have been just easing my pain at turning my pet into someones dinner.
    I think I'll have ham for thanksgiving.
    We are going to trade: Charlie for three hens in her next batch.
    How do I tell if a day old is female?

7. memphis

Aug 6, 2012
    And Coffee. ..you ought to consider a lap turkey! There is nothing like a cosy lap turkey to warm you up on those chilly MN days! Turkeys are a lot of fun!

I hate your weather is turning nasty. I feel guilty sitting down here with my lap turkey in 70 degree weather.

8. memphis

Aug 6, 2012
    Sorry you had to rehome Charlie. :( But Chacha will be much happier. Are you talking turkey or chicken hens?

9. charmedbaker

charmedbaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Memphis. Chacha and the rest will be much happier.
    I'm going to try turkey hens...again.

10. Auroradream26

Auroradream26 Smothered in Feathers Premium Member

May 14, 2013
    Central, PA

Best guess really. Look for slimmer legs and smaller combs but that only works to a certain extent. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by