A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

:gig:lau
athletic tape over the teat, so you can remove it to milk her. NOT DUCT TAPE .. Usually over one teat at first. or you can buy special tape some smart buggers learn how to get the tape off though. https://www.caprinesupply.com/products/showing/teat-tape.html
or you can get a goat bra LOL

Yea i have ised tape on her before and he didnt get it off. I was jus worried her teats would get irritated wearmin it for a while. But that is most likely my option.

That's funny Molpet! I may need to try some peanuts. They may like them. You know, they can be picky about new foods sometimes. If they see the chickens eating something, they usually try it. Or if I hand something to Daisy she'll usually try eating it. Annie will turn her beak up!

I hope not. I will jus change it every day to make sure. The reason i was worried bout it is that i know i will have do it for a lil bit so she is good and dried up. But man i am gonna miss my quiet time milkin her of a mornin and the milks. I wanted to wait another two months sigh.

At least I don't crack their sunflower seeds open for them.
Totally off topic, one fall I had Mountain Chickadees show up They are fearless little birds. They really like the thistle seed I put out to lure Goldfinches. The procedure is to go to the feeder, dig out a single thistle seed, carry it to a comfortable perch, hold it between their feet and hammer it with their bill until they get that single thistle seed peeled at which time they eat the seed and start the procedure all over again. Talk about a lot of work for a tiny return!

Totally off topic, one fall I had Mountain Chickadees show up They are fearless little birds. They really like the thistle seed I put out to lure Goldfinches. The procedure is to go to the feeder, dig out a single thistle seed, carry it to a comfortable perch, hold it between their feet and hammer it with their bill until they get that single thistle seed peeled at which time they eat the seed and start the procedure all over again. Talk about a lot of work for a tiny return!
:lau

Back
Top Bottom