A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph. ...maybe Holm would let you borrow that cute little Sweetgrass looking tom of his to breed to Ethel. ....

Holm's little tom is Royal Palm and Bourbon Red. So bred to Ethel you could get Rusty Royal Bourbons! Cheers! :lol:

Daisy is single & looking....:lau

I do the same thing. Make up crosses with my two. It's fun...but addictive. His birds are gorgeous. I swear I could own one of each.

Oh, I would not let Ethel sit out the season, I think I stated that wrong, when I said I would hold JJ out, I did not mean from Ethel. as long as they can breed, I will let them breed, they just produce too many colors I cannot get any other way.

I really stumbled in a great pair when I got them, and to think I thought I was getting blue slates and the person I got them from thought they were blue slates too!

Holm's little tom is Royal Palm and Bourbon Red. So bred to Ethel you could get Rusty Royal Bourbons! Cheers!
lol.png

That name is too cumbersome.. Maybe "Milk chocolate cover cherries" would work for the name

Darn - you are correct, the calculator is addictive
tongue.png
Now I have no idea what kind of hen to get, I want one of everything....

I have some bourbon toms that Ralph could breed to Ethel lol!

It is. I ran penguin though it to see what I would get, but there was not a lot of variety for me.

Now if someone would just come and get Penguin... Life would be good.

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys about my Guinea Hen serving a life sentence in the Guinea Gulag. I put a ankle Bracelet on her. I am thinking of putting my other guineas in with her and I want to be able to tell her apart come spring. She is so lucky she is a hen or she would have been eaten by now!.

Back
Top Bottom