A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Holm...he's gorgeous! My two girls are single & looking.....just in case he ever needs to go live somewhere else. :D

What kind of turkey is he? He's gorgeous!

That's interesting. I don't know much about Royal Palms. Is your tom mean? Did you breed him? I know the Bourbon Red and Slate toms can be quite sweet. I told Ralph he ought to borrow him to breed to Ethel. ...just to get even more colors....since he is so colorful. LOL. Will you be using him in your breeding program? What hens do you have?

Holm - I am still admiring that gorgeous little tom, and I must get a royal palm now! He has some very striking feathers.

Memphis - If you teach Daisy to walk on a leash, you could totally take her out as a therapy bird :) She'd be great at it and the people would love her.

MM - I hope Banshee is a boy, but if he's not I'm sure we'll be able to help you come up with a multitude of reasons why you need another turkey!

Aurora - It's really cool how fast Adam has integrated and made himself at home with his ladies....that is wonderful. Hope there are more pictures soon - get better.

Oh my goodness! You know, I was a little concerned that Adam might not be eating since I hadn't seen him eat anything since I moved him in with the girls. Well, this morning, while I was entertaining 3 of his girls, he decided to go take a couple bites. He did not drop the strut. Still in full strut, taking only a couple bites and then strutting off. That goofball swallowed his own snood! I had to grab him and pull it out of his throat! It was hard to get out too lol. It didn't look like it was really bothering him but it was bothering me! Oh what a nut! At least I know he's eating.

Back
Top Bottom