A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

But I want a lapper, a feathered puppy. What if I got a couple of Royal Palms, one of each? Would that be a good choice, or not? They’re heritage, right?
I recommend that you choose any other variety. Bourbon Reds can be very friendly.

If you want to learn how to turn turkeys into lappers, read the Memphis Tribute thread. She started with adult turkeys and turned them into lappers.

I recommend that you choose any other variety. Bourbon Reds can be very friendly.

If you want to learn how to turn turkeys into lappers, read the Memphis Tribute thread.
Gotcha! Maybe BR or Blue Slate? And yes, I’ve been reading her posts, via your thread, and find her stories very intriguing and hilarious. I mean, who takes a turkey for a walk around the neighborhood. I’m sure she was a first! :lau

Thank you, @R2elk.

Gotcha! Maybe BR or Blue Slate? And yes, I’ve been reading her posts, via your thread, and find her stories very intriguing and hilarious. I mean, who takes a turkey for a walk around the neighborhood. I’m sure she was a first! :lau

Thank you, @R2elk.
Blue Slates are another good fit. Memphis had a great sense of humor.

But I want a lapper, a feathered puppy. What if I got a couple of Royal Palms, one of each? Would that be a good choice, or not? They’re heritage, right?

Yes, they are heritage but as Memphis always said "There's just something different about royal palms" lol. Really, any heritage variety will be great. I'm a sucker for penciled birds though :)

20200711_120048.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom