A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I had to go into the Creamette coop last night. When I stepped in the storage portion of the coop, I had 18 turkey eyes staring at me and every head was tipped the same angle staring at me...

It sounds ordinary but something about them just staring was funny, They are so darn cute!

Your fodder looks good.  Who do you feed that too?  Let me guess....the quacks get first dibs?

Corn should never be fed to ducks.  Ducks are more pleasant if they go without any food for 90 days.

There is a reason it is KFC and not KFD.....

You're such a brat Ralphie...lol

Of course duckies can have corn. Fatten up the duckies & they make excellent Christmas dinner.
1f609.png

Hey Silkie!!!

Who me? Not me!!!

Long time no see, how's everything going?

Doin great! Working on getting moved to SC come spring. Up to 10 turkeys now in my breeding pens. A few are still too young to lay, but later this summer they should kick in. They were from my last couple hatches in Sept-Oct. I should have plenty of babies this year.

Wow..

You sound busy.. Are all the feathered dogs going with you on the move?

Memphis I found a contest on here, I bet you would have a good chance of winning it? Holm you could have a good chance too..

The rules seem simple enough. I know the OP and he has no ulterior motives...I am fairly sure......

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1075929/win-win-win

Good luck, it is a game of skill, so carefully think before you reply with your answer of 2

Wow..

You sound busy.. Are all the feathered dogs going with you on the move?

Memphis I found a contest on here, I bet you would have a good chance of winning it?  Holm you could have a good chance too..

The rules seem simple enough.  I know the OP and he has no ulterior motives...I am fairly sure......

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1075929/win-win-win

Good luck, it is a game of skill, so carefully think before you reply with your answer of 2

Well...I have about 15 feathered pigs headed to freezer camp before the move. Everybody else is on the list for the move at this point.

Back
Top Bottom