A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

Ralph last year out of tge five eggs I got none were fertile from the turkeys. Thats why I want to get my eggs in the bator cuz theres a chance hes sterile. I doubt it though!

Beings we are getting late in the year maybe you should just break one open and look for the dot/ bulls eye..

I'm still waiting for eggs from mine!
1f602.png
1f602.png

Aurora Have Holm come out and beat Pebbles into submission,,,,
lau.gif

You might need to set up your own little Gitmo. I took my hen out of gitmo and she has shown no desire to sit on eggs.

I have Tom going nuts. JJ is so happy being with the hens all he is doing is strutting, I do not see him mounting any girls.

Mr T's girls are in the Bordello getting courtesan training. There is one Tom that has spent the whole day outside their cage strutting. The Guinea Gulag has the Blue in it with 4 self blues. He spent all day strutting along the fence and fighting the Tom on the outside. 4 Toms were outside strutting and fighting so no breeding got done in there. I may have to build a Tom Prison. I need a couple more covered runs, but I was hoping to wait a few months to build them. I am also thinking I might just send a couple Toms to freezer camp. Porter is leaving next week, If I sent 2 to camp I would only have Side kick left outside. Incase Mr T or the blue end up sterile I could use Sidekick, even though I do not really need more self blues.

Gevshiba 23 eggs what is wrong with you? I am setting 125-130 tonight get with it!

I can only fit 22 turkey eggs in the bator! That's all I got in 10 days of hoarding eggs (minus the 3 I cracked to check fertility and the other 2 mini eggs). Worst of all, I have to farm out all my birds to other properties, since my landlady won't let me keep any here.
hmm.png

I can only fit 22 turkey eggs in the bator! That's all I got in 10 days of hoarding eggs (minus the 3 I cracked to check fertility and the other 2 mini eggs). Worst of all, I have to farm out all my birds to other properties, since my landlady won't let me keep any here.
hmm.png

Train your birds to gouge her eye out if she does not allow you to keep some there!

I need to run and get some kind of blocking material to put on the fence so the out of luck Males cannot see the lucky Tom.

They are fighting through the fence already this morning. I will never get any breeding done until something is done to prevent the fighting. I hope I can find something cheap today that will accomplish that.

I never have turkey bedtime stories here, but DH apparently does :). I had a work function last night and didn't get home until 10, so DH put (almost) everyone to bed. I got home and he tells me that Coco is on top of the barn and won't go in for the night. I went out early this morning and found step ladders strewn around various sides of the barn. I put Coco in the run without issue this morning (she was apparently ready to go in now). Poor DH - I have visions of him doing laps around the barn, chasing a turkey, and trying to scale the roof in the dark last night :gig

I never have turkey bedtime stories here, but DH apparently does
smile.png
. I had a work function last night and didn't get home until 10, so DH put (almost) everyone to bed. I got home and he tells me that Coco is on top of the barn and won't go in for the night. I went out early this morning and found step ladders strewn around various sides of the barn. I put Coco in the run without issue this morning (she was apparently ready to go in now). Poor DH - I have visions of him doing laps around the barn, chasing a turkey, and trying to scale the roof in the dark last night
gig.gif

LOL I have been there, I feel for him!

I never have turkey bedtime stories here, but DH apparently does :). I had a work function last night and didn't get home until 10, so DH put (almost) everyone to bed. I got home and he tells me that Coco is on top of the barn and won't go in for the night. I went out early this morning and found step ladders strewn around various sides of the barn. I put Coco in the run without issue this morning (she was apparently ready to go in now). Poor DH - I have visions of him doing laps around the barn, chasing a turkey, and trying to scale the roof in the dark last night :gig

Lol! I have had two turkey hens sleep on power lines and I now know u just leave them be or they fly higher into a tree! Glad she was OK and made it through the night!!

Back
Top Bottom