A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I could be in trouble! My hubby may not prepared for this :). Although I may be okay - the first turkey was his idea, so I'm sure that absolves me from any responsibility for the multiplication that happens after?!

Oh Yea it does!

Anytime the spouse says Ok. or even maybe, anything that happens from that point on is on their shoulders!

I'm loving this! Hubby have me permission for my turkeys (got 8 so far haha) and managed to work my way up to 30 chickens when he said 15 lol. Now, we're getting our first pig next weekend (hubby's idea)....and I'm the animal person. His permission really gets stretched. I may come home one day with a pair of goats now just because he said yes to a pig!

I'm loving this! Hubby have me permission for my turkeys (got 8 so far haha) and managed to work my way up to 30 chickens when he said 15 lol. Now, we're getting our first pig next weekend (hubby's idea)....and I'm the animal person. His permission really gets stretched. I may come home one day with a pair of goats now just because he said yes to a pig!

Goat. pig, buffalo, whats the difference they all have 4 legs!

Thanks for asking Feistychick! Finally had the guts to take her out in the yard. We both had a blast! Gardening is a trip with a nosey turkey. I was weeding & she was helping. She let me put her back in the pen with no problem. Guess we are at that trust building stage!

Thanks for asking Feistychick! Finally had the guts to take her out in the yard. We both had a blast! Gardening is a trip with a nosey turkey. I was weeding & she was helping. She let me put her back in the pen with no problem. Guess we are at that trust building stage!

That is hilarious - I haven't tried gardening with turkey "help" yet. Sounds like she landed in a good place, she's lucky you picked her up :). I'm still not sure if mine is a hen or a tom yet.....waiting, and not very patiently :/

Been through the waiting game with my chickens! Ugg! And I love my chickens but this turkey is just a hoot! If I decide I'm really keeping her I guess I should get her a friend. Oh geez....turkey math! Someone save me!!!

Back
Top Bottom