A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I hope Adam changes his ways. PITA's can be just that. They don't want to be touched but hate to see anyone else get attention.

I have a baited trap out for them tonight. With luck I will get it. The girls are not happy being locked up.

Best of luck, Ralphie, I hope you get the sucker. The ranch where I keep my horse lost their only Tom to coyotes. Fortunately, he gave them 8 babies, and was a great dad until he lost his battle. I had no idea how paternal turkeys could be! He taught them all how to fly up to the top rail above the garden to roost, and just hung out there with them. Broke my heart when I saw the pic of his remains.

Desertmarcy...love the pic of all the youngsters! You've got quite a colorful flock! They look great.

Oh no Adam....I hate he's being a bellybutton.

Desertmarcy...love the pic of all the youngsters! You've got quite a colorful flock! They look great.

Oh no Adam....I hate he's being a bellybutton.

Getting carried away with turkeys here. I keep adding more varieties. I'm starting to be the Kevin Porter of the western US
hide.gif
Up to about 15 different varieties now.

I would have lots more if my husband wasn't allergic to turkey. I mean, swelling up allergic. But, it's all due to my 7 year old charming her dad into getting what she wants. I bet if DH allergy shots would include turkey dander( feather mix in allergy shots is chicken, duck and goose dander) things would be different.

Back
Top Bottom