A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

I use a 22% breeder pellet I get from a feed mill that makes it themselves. The current cost is about $20 for a 100lb bag! That is cheaper than 16% layer feed anywhere else. I encourage everyone to look into local feed mills. They, like all small ag businesses, are often struggling on the face of the "big guys" like Purina, so you would be supporting local business as well as getting a cheaper, better product.
I can get 20% layer from a feed mill in Boise for $13 for 50lb, sadly it is a bit of a trip to get there. If I only buy locally though it costs $20 a bag for 16% 50lb, HORRIBLE.

If you separate them and they only have a wire fence between them, they will continue to fight endlessly through the fence.
I did the separation with a fence. They are not fighting now - but just stare at each other. But will turn them loose together again and see what happens. Neither one has spurs yet, but still don't want either one to get seriously hurt. :)

Are you kidding me?! Now I'm going to have to go check mine lol
I know where you live, your daffadils are smarter than to show themselves now.
I lived in Macon, GA for 2 years and I remember them blooming in January. If you blink, winter is over, but the summers drag on interminably.
It is going to be sunny and bright today, I'm going out now to enjoy it . . .

Back
Top Bottom