A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100.

20200405_191923.jpg
20200405_191739.jpg

Come here and get a kiss Ralphie 😂

So....we have a marching band wandering around the street. A small one....few drums, trombone, trumpet....no idea who these people are. Not kids. Middle age guys in tie dye. They are like a New Orleans street band. They sound good, but they are really loud.
Driven mad by the plague perhaps? :lau :gig:lau

So....we have a marching band wandering around the street. A small one....few drums, trombone, trumpet....no idea who these people are. Not kids. Middle age guys in tie dye. They are like a New Orleans street band. They sound good, but they are really loud.
Spreading disease everywhere they perform?

My neighbors lawnmower broke. She's been coming down & borrowing my Honda. And she cuts my front yard. Well....Daisy saw her get it out of the garage & head down the drive. She was heading to her house with it. Daisy caught her. Started dive bombing. You should have heard her screaming! I had to tackle Daisy. My neighbor was traumatized. After she calmed down, she swore Daisy thought she was stealing it. LOL! I had to explain the mower is her nemesis. Had to carry her back to the coop. Everytime I tried setting her down she'd run back toward the mower. That bird is obsessed!!

Back
Top Bottom