A Chicken Clan RP "ҒІу щїτн Тнε вѓееze" Lock please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MooseChick focused on the Small Chick Go run and Play, young chick. Explore the adventures of life and enjoy the many possibilities of life. It's like a nice, juicy beetle: Squeeze all you can out and use it all up

(haha, like a beetle!
tongue.png
)

Cricketchick tucked into bed that night under his mother's wing. He thought for a while about all the new friends he'd made. Then, he fell asleep.
He was in a meadow, chased a juicy beetle, when a small chick appeared, about the same age as he was. Except, there was something about the chick's eyes. They were wiser, by far, as though he'd lived a thousand moons, and seen everything.
"Are you the chicken who spoke to me earlier? The one I couldn't see?"

(Erm
tongue.png
)

The little chick peeped and jumped up and down on Moon's back, the other two worked on tracking down a cricket.

(Sorry I left for a while!)

Copperchick stood by the stream, again watching the minnows. He licked his lips, Those are some mighty big worms, he thought.

SilverSong floated in the air, looking at a large puddle in which three toads were hopping.

MooseChick nodded Yes, I am. My name, is MooseChick.
`````````````
AcornChick ran over to CopperChick. He screamed "Eek! Snakes!" When he saw the "Worms"

Last edited:
Moon gathered her chicks around her legs and headed for the med-den.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom