A civil political discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it like my waist, I can't expect to eat special K diet bars for two weeks, and drop off 8 years of cheesecake and pasta. It's a slow process to get something long neglected (like my abs) back into presentable shape.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Hi there dumplin!
wink.png
(remember me?) I will have to agree with you on this one.
hide.gif
just don't repeat that
hide.gif
wink.png

How could I forget Sugar pie? We shared something special, and beautiful, 15 pages of disagreeing that was still civil and sane.
wink.png

wee.gif

i have heard a few people saying they wish could take their vote back. i have a feeling that our country is coming into a bad place soon and denial won't make it "go away". people are arming themselves like never before. just try to go out and buy a box of ammo today. it's very difficult and if you do find any, the price is twice as high. it's going to be a "every man for himself" deal i fear, soon.

Quote:
lau.gif

Note last year I lost 48 LBS took 13 months, I hated much of it, but it needed to be done. Yoga anyone?
big_smile.png

Quote:
Snort...who's the pig?
lau.gif

LOL..Ooh, i KNOW who it is...i surely do..
lol.png

gotta blame someone! Look after every admin we have to blame someone...it's just a cycle, nothing personal!
hugs.gif

Rep or dem we blame someone.....It's all Jerry Spingers fault
lau.gif

Quote:
Snort...who's the pig?
lau.gif

LOL..Ooh, i KNOW who it is...i surely do..
lol.png

Do tell.....LOL Cause i ain't no pig but i sure can snort
lau.gif

Actually, as far as guns and ammo go, I just looked at this week's Barrons, and they seem a bit bearish on Smith and Wesson, etc.

So hopefully it's not going that direction.

And hopefully, we can all disagree agreeably here. Like our chickens
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom