>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

Manny hardly spared Scar a glance, his gaze fixed on some small point on the distant horizon. "Alpha thinks Brindlepup is ready for the Naming Journey," he said simply, then seemed to snap out of the distant haze his mind was obviously in. "If you're up to it, you could probably take a small hunting patrol out to the far border, were going to need food soon."
(Rip)
Scar nodded, her mind temporarily on Brindlepup. Then she pushed the pup's odd situation out of her mind and looked at Manny. "Of course," she woofed, looking around for anyone to join her hunting patrol.

(Rip)
Scar nodded, her mind temporarily on Brindlepup. Then she pushed the pup's odd situation out of her mind and looked at Manny. "Of course," she woofed, looking around for anyone to join her hunting patrol.
*is so tempted to make a new rip charrie*

Brindlepup sat in her nest, alone in the Belle's den. Any day before and she would've been outside, bouncing around other dogs' paws and getting on their nerves til they made Reed take her and Duskypup out on "patrol." But now... now the den was an empty cavern, a den of vipers coiled around Brindlepup's heart, squeezing and hissing, bringing memories from the previous night to the forefront of her mind. She shook her head and growled to herself, then willed herself to stand up. She had to get up and do something.

Calampitypup was outside, curled up beside her mother's corpse. Brindlepup had almost resorted to dragging her younger friend away from the mangled she-yote, until a she-dog from another pack had gently herded her to the Belle's den. Quietly, she approached her. She was sleeping lightly, her paws twitching and lips curling as she dreamed. Brindlepup decided to leave her alone for now. The sight of Calamitypup made her miss Shadow even more.

Hushed yipping came from the hunter's dens, and she turned around to see Scar trotting away from them with a slightly annoyed look on her face. "Scar!" Brindlepup called, wheeling to intercept her. "Are you going hunting? I need to get out of here so bad..."

*is so tempted to make a new rip charrie*

Brindlepup sat in her nest, alone in the Belle's den. Any day before and she would've been outside, bouncing around other dogs' paws and getting on their nerves til they made Reed take her and Duskypup out on "patrol." But now... now the den was an empty cavern, a den of vipers coiled around Brindlepup's heart, squeezing and hissing, bringing memories from the previous night to the forefront of her mind. She shook her head and growled to herself, then willed herself to stand up. She had to get up and do something.

Calampitypup was outside, curled up beside her mother's corpse. Brindlepup had almost resorted to dragging her younger friend away from the mangled she-yote, until a she-dog from another pack had gently herded her to the Belle's den. Quietly, she approached her. She was sleeping lightly, her paws twitching and lips curling as she dreamed. Brindlepup decided to leave her alone for now. The sight of Calamitypup made her miss Shadow even more.

Hushed yipping came from the hunter's dens, and she turned around to see Scar trotting away from them with a slightly annoyed look on her face. "Scar!" Brindlepup called, wheeling to intercept her. "Are you going hunting? I need to get out of here so bad..."
(Rip)
Scar pricked her ears, looking down at the young coydog. "You can come," she grunted, "but we won't bring back anything unless we find a few more coyotes to join." She glared at the den behind her. "Especially since none of the hunters seem willing to get out of their beds." Just then, Scar noticed another coydog at the edge of camp, who was uneasily picking her way through the bodies of the fallen from the night before. "Rocket!" Scar barked, "I need you for a hunting patrol!"

(Rip)
Scar pricked her ears, looking down at the young coydog. "You can come," she grunted, "but we won't bring back anything unless we find a few more coyotes to join." She glared at the den behind her. "Especially since none of the hunters seem willing to get out of their beds." Just then, Scar noticed another coydog at the edge of camp, who was uneasily picking her way through the bodies of the fallen from the night before. "Rocket!" Scar barked, "I need you for a hunting patrol!"
Jade, a coyote, slinked towards them. "I'll go," she said quietly, because I really need to establish her properly in the plot.

(Rip)

Jade, a coyote, slinked towards them. "I'll go," she said quietly, because I really need to establish her properly in the plot.

(XD noice)

Brindlepup wagged her tail, glad for the other dog's company. She stood and waited for something else to happen because Zelda doesn't know how to make this post interesting. Oh wait yes I do.

Manny loped up to the slowly growing patrol. "Brindlepup, Alpha wants Owl to assess you for the Naming Journey today. Don't tire yourself out too much," the big white dog cautioned.

Brindlepup nodded dutifully. "Okay, thanks Manny."

Manny nodded and returned to his post at the camp entrance, and Zelda officially ran out of ideas.

I feel like I should announce this in case Sarah forgets. XD

So, our beloved @HeavensHens88 is moving at the end of August (I think) to a new house, and she won't have WiFi. She's hoping to get a lot of RPing done before she leaves, but I'm not sure what we'd be able to do once she does move... So yeah *yeets bombshell*

Back
Top Bottom