>~* A Howl At Midnight>~* A FORGOTTEN DOGS ROLEPLAY!

(XD noice)

Brindlepup wagged her tail, glad for the other dog's company. She stood and waited for something else to happen because Zelda doesn't know how to make this post interesting. Oh wait yes I do.

Manny loped up to the slowly growing patrol. "Brindlepup, Alpha wants Owl to assess you for the Naming Journey today. Don't tire yourself out too much," the big white dog cautioned.

Brindlepup nodded dutifully. "Okay, thanks Manny."

Manny nodded and returned to his post at the camp entrance, and Zelda officially ran out of ideas.
(I.... I read Manny's name as... as Mommy XD)

(XD noice)

Brindlepup wagged her tail, glad for the other dog's company. She stood and waited for something else to happen because Zelda doesn't know how to make this post interesting. Oh wait yes I do.

Manny loped up to the slowly growing patrol. "Brindlepup, Alpha wants Owl to assess you for the Naming Journey today. Don't tire yourself out too much," the big white dog cautioned.

Brindlepup nodded dutifully. "Okay, thanks Manny."

Manny nodded and returned to his post at the camp entrance, and Zelda officially ran out of ideas.
(I feel like I placed Jade somewhere else like twenty pages ago like a month ago but I don't remember so whatever.)

(I feel like I placed Jade somewhere else like twenty pages ago like a month ago but I don't remember so whatever.)
(Oh well yay more hunters)
*teleports Jade into scene*

"Oh, heya Jade" said Brindlepup. "You're hunting now cuz I'm alpha's daughter and said so." She then proceeded to dab cuz I forgot how to actually RP.

(Oh well yay more hunters)
*teleports Jade into scene*

"Oh, heya Jade" said Brindlepup. "You're hunting now cuz I'm alpha's daughter and said so." She then proceeded to dab cuz I forgot how to actually RP.
"Well thank you," said Jade with a nod of her head and a smile. She liked all the attention.

(@HeavensHens88)

Birch nuzzled her sisters pelt, her white muzzle turning red with Ash's blood. She sat back, letting out a mournful howl."Sister....Please...I need you to come back."A soft pitter patter sounded, like soft rain. But it Wasnt rain. It was the tears of the great she dog.

Eon paced around the lineup of wolves that collected in the middle of camp. She stared each of them down diligently like a customer figuring out menu items, it was as if time was stretched out like pizza dough it took so long for her to finally halt infront of a dark furred wolf. She looked into his sun-yellow eyes and smirked.
"You." She began, lifting a paw toward his chest.
"You seem suitable, Shadowfoot, is it? You're my pack's new beta."

*dab*

Eon paced around the lineup of wolves that collected in the middle of camp. She stared each of them down diligently like a customer figuring out menu items, it was as if time was stretched out like pizza dough it took so long for her to finally halt infront of a dark furred wolf. She looked into his sun-yellow eyes and smirked.

*dab*
Redfeather nodded. Shadowfoot certainly was suitable. He felt like the leadership of the pack was going the right way.

*dab*
Redfeather nodded. Shadowfoot certainly was suitable. He felt like the leadership of the pack was going the right way.

Back
Top Bottom