A Modding adventure. (Calling all Minecrafters)

Probably. I've only learned a few: python, C#, and Scratch. We'll see how smoothly this goes. ;)
ive learend python, and i juts started learning html and css. and i knwo block coding in scratch :D
soo would you make differents pawn eggs for each breed, and make different varieties spawn? or jsut one egg and...
eehhhhhhhhhhhh
so wyould you be able to change the body shpae for different breeds, and sutff tilek that/

Yup! I want to try and make some different breeds. Currently they are all the same white block. Maybe even try to make it so there are different egg colors. 🤔
Oh, that would be cool, would/could you make they're legs thicker and the same color as the body for feather legged breeds?
I have an account but I haven't played in years, I get motion sick with it. I think I gave it to my brother.

soo would you make differents pawn eggs for each breed, and make different varieties spawn? or jsut one egg and...
I think I'll make each breed have their own egg, then hopefully I can make it so within each breeds there are different verities, similarly to how there are different colored horses, there would be different colored chickens for each breed.
so wyould you be able to change the body shpae for different breeds, and sutff tilek that/
Yeah, I will probably give each breed the same data as a chicken but they would technically be different mobs, meaning different spawn eggs for each, different models, etc....
Oh, that would be cool, would/could you make they're legs thicker and the same color as the body for feather legged breeds?
I have an account but I haven't played in years, I get motion sick with it. I think I gave it to my brother.
Not sure, I plan to try it though!

Back
Top Bottom