A pic of my PBP Hilda!

Haviris

Songster
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I was out snapping pics today, and got a few of Hilda, not easy since she wants to stay plastered to my side when she sees me, so most of them were from the porch were she couldn't get to me. Here is my favorite! Don't know what was up w/ her eyes.
IMG_3698.jpg

Thank you! She's pretty rotten, but I'm sure you can see that in her eyes!

She started out in the house, but now only comes in occationally. She usually runs to the dog bowls to see if they dropped anything for her to clean up.

She is marked so nice...just beautiful!
lol.png
She has a bit of the devil in her, does she?
I ended up with two baby pots this spring in addition to my 3 old timers. I forgot how funny they are just to sit and watch.
I have an aussie that spends his nights inside of the barn for predator protection. The two piglets act like he is the big bad wolf. The interesting thing is that when I move him to the backyard during the day the piglets come up and visit with him on their own. They like to lay in the shade with him.
roll.png

How funny!

And thank you! Yes she does have alittle devil in her, I guess that is what's up w/ her eyes! I don't think Hilda has any kind of relationship w/ the dogs, she's not afraid of them, but not sure she really cares for them either. She sleeps on the porch w/ our aussie mix, but don't think either thinks about the other. Actually Hilda rare acknowledges the other animals, except when she was younger she would occationally get jealous when I'd love on someone besides her! She seems to have gotten mostly over that though.

My one pig Myllie thinks she is a dog I believe. Or at least one of the pack. When my dogs give their alert bark and the pack goes to check it out, Myllie is always right there making her alert calls as well.

But my other pig Pearl could care less...

I thought Hilda was be more attached to the dogs since she grew up w/ them, but I guess you never know, she does like people, maybe it's because of the food, but still!

Back
Top Bottom