A question about the rules

21hens-incharge

BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
10 Years
Mar 9, 2014
Northern Colorado
On a few occasions recently I have searched for the BYC rules and cannot find them. :hmm

Searching for "byc rules", "BYC rules", "rules" does not bring them up.
Having been a member for several years now I want to be able to refresh myself on the rules so if they have changed I know.

Why are the rules so hard to find? :barnie

To me it makes sense to have them "stickied" at the top of each forum section. I know not every rule will apply to every section but I really believe they should be easy to find for anyone at any time.

Sure someone "could" link me from here but what about next time I want to read them?

If not "sticky" in every forum then perhaps at least this one.....

Last edited:
Yes they are always at the bottom on any device.
Tablet ~
E815076C-EAE8-4406-B813-06CCD49ECCD4.jpeg

Mobile ~
393A0AB7-2783-49FD-94DF-B2BA18DD3B21.jpeg

OMG!!
It is super tiny and I never saw that lol. Seriously in 5+ years I never noticed that.:th

Still thinking it should be more prominently displayed.
It's alright! I had to ask someone before I knew, too!
Then I was like "What, how could I not figure that out on my own?"
I agree, it should be more prominently displayed though.

I looked through the links that are centered at the bottom, through search terms, through section headers and through articles (using search terms) and did not find them. :hmm I never noticed the link in that little bar.

I did find one forum sticky topic that had a link labeled "rules" but got the famous "page cannot be found" when I clicked it.
Now if I could remember which sticky THAT was in it would be a miracle. :lau

Last edited:
I looked through the links that are centered at the bottom, through search terms, through section headers and through articles (using search terms) and did not find them. :hmm I never noticed the link which in that little bar.

I did find one forum sticky topic that had a link labeled "rules" but got the famous "page cannot be found" when I clicked it.
Now if I could remember which sticky THAT was in it would be a miracle. :lau
Find it, please.

Back
Top Bottom