Knox_Coop

In the Brooder
Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a Blue Andalusian 13 weeks and just heard a sound that does not sound like the girls. Been looking at the top of her head and well here is a picture somebody tell me its not a Roo but I know. Need to get him a home then. Any help would be great. Thank you

Attachments

Hei 20

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Oct 8, 2020
Hello everyone,

I have a Blue Andalusian 13 weeks and just heard a sound that does not sound like the girls. Been looking at the top of her head and well here is a picture somebody tell me its not a Roo but I know. Need to get him a home then. Any help would be great. Thank you
Looks like a rooster, he got that mean look on his face. LOL

LadiesAndJane

Don’t look back, you’re not going that way.
Premium Feather Member
May 5, 2020
In the depths of contemplation in Hawaii
Can you get a really good side photo of it so we can see if he or she has saddle feathers? Maybe to early at 13 weeks. That comb does look awfully red but I’m not convinced either way based on the photos provided.😊

Knox_Coop

In the Brooder
Jul 28, 2020
Can you get a really good side photo of it so we can see if he or she has saddle feathers? Maybe to early at 13 weeks. That comb does look awfully red but I’m not convinced either way based on the photos provided.😊
New pic tomorrow with real camera. It is a Pullet from Pivet in New Mexico

Knox_Coop

In the Brooder
Jul 28, 2020
I believe that’s a pullet. Does it sound like it’s trying to crow, or is it just singing an egg song?
Last 2 days made a sound that is different then the other girls. Too young for eggs unless she ready

Top Bottom